OMG, so that’s where the alien that we were searching for in Roswell went!!
(not really for the caption contest, just trying to be a smart-ass like my numba one son)
And she looked so beautiful when she was asleep!
the last one screams “Arggghhh Matey”
“Where’s that big blur?”
“What do you mean, he isn’t here?”
1. Matilda auditions for the role of understudy: http://twitter.com/account/profile_image/themediaisdying
2.Mom said I’d be born with no hair but look! I have enough to make a ponytail.
3. Hey, dad. You’ve got a little something right here. No, up a little. There, you got it.
4. Oh, gawd! Put your finger in my other ear, would ya? I’m too young to be Rickrolled!
“I fart in your general direction.”
“You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.”
“Now, go away before I taunt you a second time!”
“Fetchez la vache!”
HA HA!!! The second one reminds of the tortoise and the hare.
She’s going to win the race I Bet!
1. chillin’, there’s a hairy creature behind me
2. FREAKIN’ THERE’S A HAIRY CREATURE BEHIND ME
3. chillin’, the hairy creature is gone. yeah.
4. FREAKIN’ AGAIN, THE HAIRY CREATURE’S BEHIND ME AGAIN AND IT’S GOT AN EVIL EYE!
Picture #2 (no offense intended)
“My precious, where is my precious?- Golem
1. oh my tummy feels a little funny and rumbly…
2. ::breaks wind:: WTF was that!!!
3. i wonder if i can do that again, it was kind of nice…
4. YES!!! YES I CAN!!! AMAZING!!!
1. Please, family…
2. Will you…
1. I can haz cheezburger?
Ahh, I’m smitten.
1. Frankly, I’m a little disappointed in my lack of hair right now.
2. You brought me a Pepsi? This is a Diet Coke household, sir!
3. I believe you have my stapler?
Congratulations to all of you! Somehow I missed the announcement of her birth – she’s a beautiful girl with a beautiful name, and I am so happy for all of you. If you have time to write, Amy (hee hee!), I’d love to hear the birth story…
And after all the great entries above, I am not even going to attempt captions!!!!! 🙂
Pingback: BlogSchmog - MyBlogLog
You must be logged in to post a comment.